We offer personal health insurance plans for individuals and families with United Healthcare (Golden Rule), Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna and Coventry Health.
- Flexible and reliable health care plans - Access to extensive networks of physicians, hospitals and health care providers - Quality care with less out-of-pocket expense through network providers - Excellent customer service
Short-Term Medical provides temporary health insurance designed to help protect your health care needs and financial security while you wait for permanent coverage to begin.
- Flexible choices to select a benefit period suitable to your time frame (1-12 months) - Various deductibles to choose from - True major medical insurance on a short term basis - Competitive premiums
Disability Income Insurance
Disability income insurance provides a monthly benefit for loss of income due to covered injuries and illnesses. When you can’t work, it can help you and your family:
- Keep a roof over your head - Maintain your daily routines - Rest easy knowing the bills will get paid
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
A Health Savings Account is an alternative to traditional health insurance; it is a savings product that offers a different way for consumers to pay for their health care. HSAs enable you to pay for current health expenses and save for future qualified medical and retiree health expenses on a tax-free basis. You must be covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to be able to take advantage of HSAs. An HDHP generally costs less than what traditional health care coverage costs, so the money that you save on insurance can therefore be put into the Health Savings Account.
- You own and control the money in your HSA - Decisions on how to spend the money are made by you without relying on a third party or a health insurer - You will also decide what types of investments to make with the money in the account to make it grow
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of life insurance products with top rated companies.
- 10, 15, 20, and 30 year term life insurance - Return of premium term life insurance - Universal life insurance - Specialty Life Policies Available
- High Risk Health Conditions You can be accepted regardless of being denied before for coverage.
- No SS#; with Proof of Residency or Acceptable Identification there are options.
Have you been denied life coverage for not being a citizen, or not having a SS#? Ask about coverage solutions. We have answers!
- Whole life insurance - Final expense life insurance - Second to die life insurance
Children’s Life and Health Insurance
Many of our companies have life and health insurance specifically designed for your children.
We offer stand alone dental insurance for individuals and families.
- Preventive services are covered at 100% with no waiting period if received by an in-network dentist
Supplemental Health Insurance
Supplemental insurance pays a cash benefit to the insured. The amount of cash and how it is paid out depends on the supplemental health insurance plan or policy. Some popular supplemental health insurance policies are:
- Specific disease insurance such as for cancer - Accidental death and dismemberment insurance or accident health insurance - Hospital indemnity insurance
Dental, Vision and Hearing Insurance
Your teeth, eyesight and hearing support and increase your quality of life. There are now affordable and well designed dental, vision and hearing insurance policies available to help cover the expenses associated with maintaining a healthy quality of life. >>More Information
Our experienced agents will help you find the most suitable health and life insurance specific to your needs. Infinitus, LLC.